|Sr. Security TPM
Location: Bellevue, WA
Duration: 12 months
Our client is one of the world's largest travel and expense managment companies. They offer an efficient and seamless solution for companies to track and manage employee travel logistics.
The Security TPM will be a key resource in the evolution of our client's security project management tools and processes. This role will plan and manage the delivery of solutions for cloud migration initiatives across a range of environments. Some of these teams include Service Management, DevOps, Development, Product Management, Security, Compliance and Leadership. The TPM will ensure that standards are consistently implemented and managed through performance metrics.
The TPM will need to be experienced in the implementation of asset and/or vulnerability management solutions for large enterprise environments. Further, the person must be able to bring together key tenets of security and compliance to develop technical security solutions that properly align. They will contribute to the overall system maturity with the principal architects and governance groups.
- Develop and drive cross organizational project plans
- Manage the successful technical delivery of projects and services for our customers by working directly with key business stakeholders, executives and project teams.
- Review and management of technical product roadmaps related to asset and vulnerability management.
- Manage the development of global standards and best practices for project governance and security configuration.
- Represent team and communicate project status during project reviews with management and project stakeholders.
- Experience driving organizational change projects
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Experience working with security, governance maturity technologies.
- Project Management experience with WBS reporting and key performance indicators
- Experience with strategy/interaction with stakeholders to deliver thought leader messages into the organization.
- Familiarity with CIS and NIST benchmarks
- 8+ years of experience in the field of IT Project Management
- 5+ years of direct Information Security experience
- A security industry certification is highly desirable including but not limited to CISSP, SSCP, CISM, SANS GSEC, ECSA, ECSP, and Security+
- Microsoft Project/Project Online experience
- Expert level experience in enterprise systems Project Management
- Demonstrated ability to gather and document requirements and partner with technical teams to transform them into design artifacts.
- Expert understanding of asset and/or vulnerability management system tools and components
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical audiences.
- Experience applying critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills toward identifying opportunities and decisions.
- Proven ability to use technology to scale programs and improve efficiencies
- Software Development experience is a plus