Location: Issaquah, WA
Duration: 12 months + possible extensions
Start Date: ASAP
Team Size: 20
Our client is one of the world’s largest technology companies, which offers a variety of hardware and software products for business, leisure and productivity. They place a heavy emphasis on both the quality of their products and the accompanying support.
This team provides customer support for “commerce-type” scenarios, billing and subscription issues, and also has some technical scope that includes repeatable processes (e.g., quota increases). The Case Insights team is responsible for evaluating the Customer Support Engineers using structured and quantified criteria to drive consistency across the team.
We are actively looking for an experienced Quality Analyst to analyze customer feedback, report the results, and make specific recommendations to Support Engineers to ensure consistency and improve processes.
- Analyze customer feedback, including root cause analysis of customer sentiment.
- Deliver specific feedback to individual Support Engineers in written form, aggregating trends on a weekly basis.
- Motivate Support Engineers to be consistent.
- Conduct coaching exercises with Support Engineers when needed.
- Provide customer perspective findings to be included in team business reviews.
- Ability to coach and deliver constructive feedback
- High level of analytical thinking – capacity to envision how different scenarios may impact a metric/results, and analyze data to test hypotheses
- Six Sigma/Quality Management experience (must be able to understand concepts such as statistical significance, sampling, confidence intervals, data integrity, measurement system calibration, correlation versus causation, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables, graphs, charts, formulas, etc.)
- Customer advocacy experience (soft skills, taking ownership, escalations, etc.)