The Multi-Solution Marketing & Experience Architect role is focused on providing technical and architectural leadership for key technology initiatives and business capabilities that will deliver industry-leading strategy while enabling a digital customer experience. The Architecture, Design & Delivery strategy unifies all aspects of the business, blending together physical and digital experiences, driving the best customer experience as they cross device and channel. Technology solutions have to meet the pace and responsiveness of an Omni channel business, delivering rich, consistent, highly flexible and contextually relevant experiences across mobile, desktop, kiosks, point-of-sale and other emerging devices. The Principal Architect works closely with other Domain Architects & Solution Owners, Technical Leads and Business Stakeholders in a highly collaborative environment.
As a Multi-Solution Marketing & Experience Architect , you will:
- Design platform roadmaps/blueprints to define the next generation of technology.
- Undertake enterprise analysis, design, planning and implementation using a holistic approach.
- Influence and contribute to technology strategic planning, in partnership with client senior technical leadership.
- Lead by example driving engineering expertise across the full stack of our client's technology portfolio (i.e. digital marketing platform, e-commerce, WCM, Search platforms).
- Influence and build the architecture strategy and best practices for clients and partner across the businesses in close collaboration with technology executives and business/customer stakeholders.
- Oversee the digital architecture vision for shared infrastructure, platform services, and the design patterns related to them.
- Identify and champion best practices for enterprise wide Digital success with Cloud initiatives, Software Defined Infrastructure based technology, and deployment models.
- Develop deep understanding of client's infrastructure requirements with the experience and acumen to accelerate portfolio advancements, convergence and delivery.
- Develop and drive a technical community across the organization that fosters innovation, agile design and test methodology, flexible teaming, knowledge sharing and talent transformation.
- Represent both internally and externally as a technical thought leader.
- Provide leadership, inspiration and guidance to this growing team; foster a culture of transparency, collaboration and innovation.
- Extensive experience with Commerce, WCM, Search, and other Digital Marketing platforms (e.g. Adobe Marketing Cloud, Marketo, SAP hybris; Oracle Commerce; IBM WebSphere; Magento; Elastic Path; Drupal; etc.)
- Should be capable of deriving a Digital Roadmap for the IT Landscape and provide technical inputs on Best Practices and Recommendations for IT Transformation and Digital Enablement.
- Minimum 12 years of progressive experience in software engineering/enterprise architecture/technology leadership across multiple products, systems and/or platforms coupled with strong business acumen and executive presence.
- Minimum 6 years working in solutions design and enterprise architecture delivering IT solutions.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Enterprise applications, e-commerce, WCM, Search, database, storage, distributed computing, virtualization and/or application technology migrations, in addition to 4+ years’ experience driving and executing Cloud and digital technology strategies.
- Proven ability executing high-profile projects and providing thought leadership to an organization.
- Proven success in leading web hosted and/or cloud–based design, implementation and/or operations, and experience in building and deploying Enterprise wide Digital applications.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute highly visible, cross business initiatives; valued as a trusted partner with Technology Executives.
- Experience driving requirements and designs integrating within customer’s operational landscape including plant and field applications.
- Influential leadership experience with the ability to partner, energize, and inspire.
- Experience leading information security/cyber security.
- Ability to identify new approaches to complex design problems (federated identity, complex event processing, embedded real-time and cooperating ecosystems, etc.).
- Knowledge of technologies and Packaged Platform/Systems including SAP, IBM, Oracle, Public Cloud services, and emerging e-commerce platforms.
- Ability to influence non-technical aspects of technology change (e.g. business and operational architectures).
- Hands-on experience in multi-generation technology planning, convergence and rationalization.
- Strong at teaching, coaching and mentoring Engineers and other functions.
- Strong verbal presentation and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) or related field.